Network Root Administrators
Network Root Administrators form the core of the administration at KampungChat. They adhere strictly to a democratic system, using majority votes to make all major changes to KampungChat, and ensure that the network runs smoothly.
- Maro – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zairi – email@example.com
- Tengkorak – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shahrul – email@example.com
Services Administrator are the second level of support for users. If a user has an issue that cannot be solved by a support team member then Services Administrator may intervene. Services Administrator also have the task of ensuring that users and channels abide by the network guidelines. They are generally nominated and voted on by the Network Root Administrators.
- Sdx – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mycine – email@example.com
- Razie – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Megat – email@example.com
- Senpai – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kurt_Cobain – email@example.com
- MeGa – firstname.lastname@example.org
Services Global IRC Operators
Services Global IRC Operators are the first level of support for user. There are also work as known as support team. Their role is mainly within #help, however they are encouraged to involve themselves with other aspects of the network, such as our community relations with other websites and organisations
- Tazmania^WB – email@example.com
- Ujang – firstname.lastname@example.org
- A-2-Z – email@example.com
- Bayam – firstname.lastname@example.org
- ISKANDAR – email@example.com
Local IRC Operators
When a new IRC operator is added or a new server is linked, they start out as a Local IRC operator so they can be trained and evaluated. Local IRC operators have limited access and can only perform IRCop related commands on the current server they are on.